Friday, March 11, 2011

CONVERGE



Well these guys have also always been a huge favorite of mine for some time now. They always make music on their terms and never compromise a inch! They are force to see live and I will always put anything down to see them. Their lead singer Jacob Bannon is also a amazing artist who does all of their art and design.
It was a bit of a struggle to come up with a concept for them since there were so many good options! Then it came to me while looking at another favorite artist of mine, Goya and his piece " Sleep of reason". I thought it would be cool to do my own version of that image and so I set out to do just that......

Once again this poster was hand pulled and screenprinted by the great folks at CHOPCHOP gallery and will have a limited edition of 30 prints.This image was created under the influence of the following cds = Trash Talk, Archie bronson outfit, Titus Andronicus, 108, and Fugazi !

No comments:

Post a Comment